Sunday and Monday, August 3 and 4 - Jer's family came up to the cabin. We had a wonderful time together. The kids really enjoyed playing with their cousins. We did some fishing, went tubing, skiing, jetski riding, and swimming. Spent time playing in the sand, in the new sprinkler, just relaxing, and baby holding.
Not sure who can actually take credit for catching this carp - but it was a BIG ONE!!!! I believe it weighed just under 15 pounds!!!! The kids were all super excited! Unfortunately I don't think we caught anything else all day.
Jumping off the dock....Silas and Levi "playing" together...or maybe just next to eachother.

Silas and Noah "playing" together....or actually I think Silas is pouring water/sand on Noah..."helping" him get clean??
Silas and Noah "playing" together....or actually I think Silas is pouring water/sand on Noah..."helping" him get clean??
Jaclyn, Sydney, Shaylee, Shane, Samantha, and Isaac - Cousins having fun times!!!

Jer relaxing - and taking Noah on a jetski ride!
Jer relaxing - and taking Noah on a jetski ride!
The kids got a new Rocket Sprinkler for Christmas last year - but being it was December - they didn't get to play with it. We pulled it out and they had a BLAST! You can adjust the pressure to make it go higher and higher....even Jer thought it was fun giving it a try.


3....2....1....BLAST OFF!
No comments:
Post a Comment