Sydney lost tooth number 6 on Tuesday, August 25. She was playing legos with Shaylee and tried to bite 2 legos that were stuck together, to get them apart (haven't we all done this at one time or another???) and out popped her tooth! This tooth wasn't even that loose - but I suppose that's what happens when you bite something you aren't suppose to.
She was pretty excited and wanted to take her tooth to the first day of school on Wednesday - but was a bit worried that the tooth fairy would come and take it at night before she could take it to school. I told her not to worry - I'd talk to the tooth fairy and make sure she wouldn't take it just yet... Syd was also excited to say that she was 6 years old and had now lost 6 teeth....I wonder if that means she won't loose anymore before she turns 7??
Syd and her toothless grin!
No comments:
Post a Comment