Sydney with Derek and Katelyn. It wasn't hard to take their pictures at all...they liked to pose for the camera....Shane on the other hand seemed to run whenever I pulled the camera out. I tried to get a picture of Shane and Kate together (since they've been buds since they were 7 months old), however this was as close as I could get (keeping Kate at arms length)....Shane wanted me to delete it - but here it is hitting the blog!!! Moms are suppose to embarass their kids right?? I should have taken pictures when they weren't expecting it - because they played very well together the entire time.
Ellen even helped stain the cabin while she was there....I was suppose to be out there staining - but truth be told I couldn't handle watching Jeremy way up on the make-shift ladder staining the peak (I will post more on that later)...so Ellen stained while I manned the kids in the house. She is such a great friend!!!!

Of course the two of us had to go for a ride.....Jer was in the boat with all the kids - so we don't have any photos of us actually in action - but it was a ride.....we stayed on though...phew!

Derek and Shane
On the way back in, we were pulling the kids real slow....so Shane and Derek thought they'd be brave and try and stand up....they didn't last long!

Ellen even went skiing! Way to go! Jeremy on the boat with all the kids (Ellen and I were in the tube)
Ellen even went skiing! Way to go! Jeremy on the boat with all the kids (Ellen and I were in the tube)
Of course the two of us had to go for a ride.....Jer was in the boat with all the kids - so we don't have any photos of us actually in action - but it was a ride.....we stayed on though...phew!
Katelyn and Syd tubing....Kate always wanted to go faster and Syd here is giving the thumbs down - meaning SLOW DOWN!
The kids had been playing in the weeds over on the side of our beachfront trying to catch frogs. I think they must have scared out a snake, and the snake took to the water, swam around and came out on the otherside of our dock onto the beach....Syd saw something in the water and freaked out - it was SNAKE! She came running all the way up to the cabin. I ran and got a shovel and Ellen and I attacked the snake! We won!
No comments:
Post a Comment