The kids started back to school this week. Shaylee went back on Tuesday to the German Kindergarten; and Shane and Syd started on Wednesday. It was good to have Shaylee go back first and have sort of a trial morning, where we had to get up and out the door -but were not pressed for time quite as much. Wednesday morning went well for the most part, I'm glad we had picked out clothes and had all school bags packed and accessories found and ready to go last night! I didn't get the dishes off the counter or anything like that, so the house was a bit of a mess up on my return...however Silas went down for a nap and I found myself with some ALONE time...so I cleaned up the kitchen, even mopped the floor, and am now updating the blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment