Randomness - post 4


Part of me can't believe I'm actually posting these pictures... But truth be told - I do have a very long tongue - and aparently it is a trait that is passed on, since 2 of my daughters were fortunate to also have long, pointy tongues. Since Sydney was 3 months old she has curled her tongue over inside her mouth and sucked on it. Shelby has also been known to do this and for awhile she seemed to always have her tongue hanging out. Recently however, she started to curl it up while sticking it out of her mouth. It is too funny to see her do it and I wanted to get a picture of it. Why??? You might ask....well mostly because of my own strange ability to stick my tongue out and reach up and touch my nose with it. So to see her do it, just cracks me up. So the other night at the supper table (yes, of all the places) Shelby started doing it, and I told Jer to get the camera. We of course then couldn't resist to get a double photo of Shelby and me....and then of course Syd joined in the fun as well. I'm not sure if I should be proud of this trait, or even if I'd consider it a talent...but if anything it's pretty hilarious...my girls and I with our long, pointy tongues!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

it must be a Bleeker trait to have long tongues because both Justin and I can do that too...

Life of the Lorenzens said...

That's funny! My youngest sister can stick her tongue up her nose. She's a 5th grade teacher and demonstrates it at the beginning of the year just to break the ice with the kids and let them know she can be cool, too. :o)

Life of the Lorenzens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.