Probably should have posted these next 2 photos first - since this was the entrance to Keukenhof and the start to our beautiful day....don't we look ready to take on the gardens....here come the Van Essens!
Tulips!
Throughout the gardens there were all sorts of fun things for the kids to see and do.
The entire family enjoyed this maze. At the center was this lookout tower so you could see down below and figure a way out (if needed).
These trees were being pulled over with heavy ropes so that they would curve over as they grow and form a canopy - really neat idea!
Family Photo!
Shaylee was my photo poser - she would have gladly been in every picture I took - I won't post them all - but I have a ton of just her and the flowers!
What is a place in Holland with out the opportunity to try on some wooden shoes?

More photos from around the gardens
More photos from around the gardens
No comments:
Post a Comment