We've had weeks of sunshine here in Germany - and this is so unusual - as usually this time of year it rains, and is cloudy, and rains some more with maybe a day of sunshine thrown in there. But this Spring its been sunny, sunny, sunny - some days warm enough for shorts and t-shirts and the kids even begging to pull out our kiddy pool (of which we have not yet done). Crazy though that as I'm writing this it is raining (even a bit of hail) and some wind (storm blowing through). But I'm okay with a rainy day - as the fields could use it and now everything is even more GREEN than it was before!
Anyway - the pictures on this post are from a sunny day when we were enjoying sitting outside on or balcony enjoying the sunshine! I especially like this photo with Jer's reflection in the windows.
No comments:
Post a Comment