Fun in the Tub

Saturday evening the girls asked if they could take their new Polly Pockets Swimming Pool toy into the tub to play. I said sure - but told them to try and not get too wet. A little while later they asked if they could just put their swimming suits on. I don't think I ever said no, but I also don't remember saying yes either. I was just glad they were playing so nicely together. I heard the bath water running and after awhile decided I should check on them. Here is what I found....not only were Syd and Shaylee in the tub - but Shane and Silas were too....all in their swimsuits having a grand ole time. Fortunately our tub is practically as big as a small swimming pool!

Right after I took the first picture - Shane stood up and refused to let me take any more photos of him. He basically said "you are not going to put this on the blog are you??" I don't think he wants to be seen 1) in the tub with his siblings and 2) playing Polly Pockets! Ha, Ha Shane....your mom can't pass up a good post! Syd and Shaylee did pose for me - showing off their Polly Pockets.
Funny thing that happened after this, is that the next night when it was time for Silas to take a bath he wanted his swimming suit on again!!!!

No comments: