Sydney, Shane, and Shaylee - It was a beautiful first day - but almost too warm.
After getting everything settled in the apartment I took Shelby and Silas out for a little walk around Kleinarl.
We found a little park by the ski lift - Silas had a good time playing around.
Christmas Eve and Christmas - more skiing!!!! Jer would take shifts with the kids. Being close to one of the lifts - he'd go out in the morning, then come back for lunch, and then go back out in the afternoon. Meanwhile I got some quiet time for reading a book while the little ones were napping or playing games with whoever stayed back.
We got fresh snow on Christmas Eve - which made skiing on Christmas Day all the more wonderful! Looks like a long way down to me - but the kids enjoyed it and got better each day!
Warming up with some hot chocolate at a little chalet on the slopes. Giving this ski vacation - two thumbs up!
Back down in Kleinarl - a view from the apartment - I'm quite happy enjoying the beauty outside from indoors:)
One afternoon I took Silas and Shelby and Sydney out sledding. Shelby was really enjoying the ride at this point. Everyone who saw me pulling her along thought she was a doll in the sled - not a real baby!!
Making a sled train.
No comments:
Post a Comment