Catching Up

Hi all - I know that I still have a TON of catching up to do on this blog. It was just last week that I sort of mentioned that I really hoped to have all we did in November updated by December. But obviously that didn't happen. I do plan on posting about our trip to Prague, my sister's visit (and EVERYTHING we did while she was here), as well as just the other ordinary daily stuff that has been going on. We've been busy - and will continue to be busy. I shouldn't let myself get so behind...maybe its because I just take WAY TOO MANY photos and want to post them ALL. And then it takes forever to upload them and find the time to get the actual post completed. So hang with me, more will come - but today I wanted to get in a bit of TODAY. So enjoy what we did TODAY, and check back later for what we did awhile ago.

Kimber

No comments: