A Bit More Christmas

After we got back from skiing in Austria we celebrated a bit more Christmas at home.

Shane received the Lego Kingdom's Castle set - he was SOOOO surprised. He was so excited and couldn't wipe the smile off his face! Not surprisingly he had it together in no time at all. He is already contemplating additional sets to purchase to add to his kingdom:)

Sydney loves Littlest Pet Shop (remember her birthday party theme?) I found this cute snow set -which comes with a snowmobile and snowballs - as well as peppermints and hot cocoa mugs for when it's time to come inside and warm up. She even took it outside one afternoon to play with it in the real snow:) And she was nice to her Barbies and shared some hot cocoa with them:)

Shaylee is very into Barbie lately. While in Austria we gave her a Ballerina Barbie - and now she got ANOTHER one complete with a scooter! She was super-duper excited. She only now wishes that her Barbie house was here in Germany - and not at the cabin back in the US. Shaylee and Sydney decided to make their own little Barbie complex up in a corner of their room using boxes and such. It brought back fond memories of my sister and I doing the same thing when we were kids (since we didn't have the "real" Barbie house either). Looking back now, I think using our imaginations and creating our own was better anyway - and every time I see my mom and dad's old blue cooler - I remember the camper I made it into, complete with it's very own swimming pool....memories:)

Sydney and Shaylee also got Hello Kitty PARIS t-shirts. When we were in Paris back in November they had really wanted Paris t-shirts - but they didn't get them (long story). So when I was out shopping and found these - I couldn't resist - since I knew they'd LOVE them!
Silas LOVES legos. He got a couple little sets to call his own. He always wants to play with Shane's (which are scattered all over their bedroom floor) but this usually doesn't make Shane happy since he has building projects he doesn't want Silas to destroy. Hopefully now that Silas has some of his own he will leave Shane's alone - or at least not be as tempted...we shall see.

Shelby's first Christmas - she didn't really know what to think!?! Is this for me....can I eat it?
Now that the paper is off - I can take each of these out...but I still want to eat them - or at least lick them:)

No comments: