Lately Shaylee has been playing with one particular doll of hers. She often will take the doll to Kindergarten with her. Shaylee also takes her to bed with her, having her doll sleep either next to her pillow or in the dolly pack-n-play next to her in bed. She takes very good care of her. I'm thinking maybe Shaylee is practicing up on her skills to be a big sister to a little baby all over again. She wanted me to take this picture of her and her doll the other night.
Shaylee in the Spotlight
This post is dedicated to Shaylee. I had a few pictures of just her - and thought I'd post them. Some afternoons after Kindergarten I work with her on writing her letters or numbers or making words etc...One afternoon she worked for almost 2 hours just soaking it all in and practicing, practicing, practicing. I took a picture of her working since she was such a good sport...too bad she isn't like this EVERY day!

Lately Shaylee has been playing with one particular doll of hers. She often will take the doll to Kindergarten with her. Shaylee also takes her to bed with her, having her doll sleep either next to her pillow or in the dolly pack-n-play next to her in bed. She takes very good care of her. I'm thinking maybe Shaylee is practicing up on her skills to be a big sister to a little baby all over again. She wanted me to take this picture of her and her doll the other night.
Lately Shaylee has been playing with one particular doll of hers. She often will take the doll to Kindergarten with her. Shaylee also takes her to bed with her, having her doll sleep either next to her pillow or in the dolly pack-n-play next to her in bed. She takes very good care of her. I'm thinking maybe Shaylee is practicing up on her skills to be a big sister to a little baby all over again. She wanted me to take this picture of her and her doll the other night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww....I love that picture with the baby. How precious! Do you notice that the 3rd child can get lost in the crowd?
Post a Comment