Another Saturday Skiing

Saturday, February 13, 2010 - We took the kids skiing in the Black Forest again today. This time the whole family went. We arrived around 9am - and had the place practically to ourselves! This was great -because today was Shaylee's day to learn to ski. She was SOOOOO excited. Shane and Sydney were on their own today - and did AWESOME. They are both getting more confident and in turn FASTER!!!! Needless to say their mother said a few prayers for them as I watched them coming down the hill! I was very proud of both of them - since they have improved so much and also spent the morning together...and I mean together. They would wait for eachother at the bottom of the hill and go up the lift together each time. Pure sweetness from a mother's point of view!

The empty ski slopes - and Shane after his first run.

Here comes Sydney!!!!!

Shaylee's lesson with dad.

Shaylee getting the hang of it - doing great on her own - even a friendly wave and a big smile saying "look at me skiing!!!!"

Silas and I had a great time at the playground - there was so much snow - and Silas LOVES the snow! He was covered in it and wanted to roll around in it more!

Shaylee and Daddy - TWO THUMBS UP!!!!

Heading back for more!!!! One last photo of Shaylee coming down all by herself - WAY TO GO!!!

No comments: