I should have posted this picture a week or so ago - but I just didn't get around to it. After getting snow everyday the first week we were back in Germany, I finally went out and purchased a snow shovel. Usually one can get by with a broom, but with so much snow - I was resorting to a hoe and a spade. Yes, it was about time to actually purchase an actual snow shovel. The only ones that were in stock at the store were ones with short handles - but it works great for the kids. Shaylee was excited and decided she'd go out and scoop. Silas even tried it out. Of course the next day the snow started melting and was pretty much gone in a few days time. We even had a day or so last week where it started to feel like SPRING....but as I post this it is once again snowing...so I guess we will get more use out of that snow shovel yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment