More Christmas Fun - 2009

December 26, 2009 - Christmas with Kimber's family.

I think there are just a few presents under (or next to) the tree this year!!!!! What do you think?? I think we were overly blessed, and we have a few in our family who LOVE to buy and give gifts! Before we started opening all these gifts, we watched a video that my brother Kyle put together for us for Christmas. He took photos and video we had taken last Christmas (when we were all together at the cabin for 3 days) and compiled them together with music. It was AWESOME! We all enjoyed watching it and laughing and remembering the good times!
Silas opening a gift from cousin Sawyer - a John Deere tractor - I don't think that is going to fit in a suitcase to take home.

Kyrianna opening her gift from us - wooden food that has velcro inside so you can cut it apart.

The girls got Hello Kitty hats...they love them!
Jer got cabin dishes...and Shane got a lego set, perfect for a kid who loves legos.

Silas got a bowling set....and a BOZ dvd. I told him to hold up his gift - this is what I got...so much for seeing HIM.

The girls with Uncle Brad. And cousin Sawyer with his Star Wars lego set.

We gave my dad a "Charmin Jarmin" as he calls it - really it is a Garmin navigation system.

The cousins in front of the tree (obviously after we opened all the presents!)

Kyri looking at Silas.....and Silas looking at Kyri....impossible to get them BOTH to look at the camera!

After opening gifts we played a few games and had homemade icecream (yearly tradition). It was fun to spend time together as a family! I'm so glad everyone could be home together this year.

No comments: