Kimber,I love those pics. You are such a beautiful Mom. Silas is going to be the perfect big brother, that´s for sure. PS Love the fruitbowl and the pic of those two hot mamis in ur kitchen ;) What a wonderful spot for our pic. As soon a we are in our new house I will find me such a special spot for mine
3 comments:
Awwwww..... I love your facial expression! We are happy for you and proud of you!
Yay Kimber that is so exciting! And you look as cute as ever!
Kimber,I love those pics. You are such a beautiful Mom. Silas is going to be the perfect big brother, that´s for sure.
PS Love the fruitbowl and the pic of those two hot mamis in ur kitchen ;)
What a wonderful spot for our pic. As soon a we are in our new house I will find me such a special spot for mine
Post a Comment