Last week Thursday (March 26, 2009) - yes I know I'm behind on my updates -
Sydney's German class at school put on a play for the parents. The play was called Die Bienen Konigin (The Bee Queen). The kids made masks, and brought in their own costumes, some of which the kids made themselves. The kids had a fun time and they did an awesome job! Sydney was one of the princesses in the play. She was asleep (princess on the floor in the purple) and was awaken by one of the princes. After which there was a wedding - (thus the picture of the dancing). Some of the kids were bees, some were stones, some were ducks. To be honest - I really don't know exactly how the whole story goes....but they were cute acting it out. Below are pictures of the play.
Sydney (in the purple) with her mask on. The class after the play - GREAT JOB KIDS!
No comments:
Post a Comment