Just one, please!
Last night was bath night. Which means after supper I tell the kids to go upstairs and get in the tub. Shane usually takes a shower in bathroom #1, while the other 3 head for bathroom #2 with the big tub and the shower. Syd will often hop in the shower, while Shaylee and Silas get in the tub. They are usually capable of turning on the water to their desired temperature, getting undressed, and jumping in. I usually come up shortly and check on them, make sure they are not splashing too much water outside of the tub, and help with the shampooing and rinsing of their hair etc... Well last night, I come up to find Shaylee in the shower, and Silas standing outside of the tub, fully dressed, but dumping not just ONE, but TWENTY-ONE wash cloths (to be honest I didn't know I even had that many wash cloths in the drawer) into the tub that was full of water!!! Apparently, Shaylee had started Silas's tub water, but then decided she wanted to take a shower like Syd and Shane. So she got in the shower and left Silas to fend for himself. He apparently didn't know what he should do, couldn't get his clothes off without some help, and so thought that the next best thing would be to empty the wash cloth drawer into the tub. Honestly, I have no idea what took place when...I just know that when I arrived on the scene, I had a lot (21 to be exact) of soggy wash cloths to pull out of the tub, and one little guy to put into the tub. Next time Silas, just one please!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I luv it! Sounds very similar to something that would happen at my house :)
Post a Comment