Some Daily Stuff

Silas is definately reached the age where he is into EVERYTHING! He loves to play in the bathrooms - and I usually find him attempting to clean the toilets....we have toilet brushes by each toilet...and he loves to pull them out and swish them around in the toilets. He gets water everywhere which is another mess for mommy to clean up. I know he's trying to be helpful, or just copying what he sees mommy do, and someday (in about 6 years when he's Shane's age) I will wish for him to clean the toilets and he won't! This morning Jeremy found Silas in our front bathroom standing on the toilet with the hand soap - with a big smile on his face....I should have gotten the camera - however I wanted him to get down - before he hurt himself. What a stinker!
Silas also loves to help with the dishes - or play in the soapy water (maybe he's just attracted to the whole water aspect....) I got some pictures of him helping. Now whenever he sees me doing the dishes he pulls a chair from over by the table and tries to bring it into the kitchen...again, someday I'm going to really want him to help with the dishes....but right now he gets more water down the cupboard and onto the floor.
I let Silas and Shaylee paint with water-colors the other afternoon. They had a fun time....but again after awhile Silas was more interested in the water bowl then he was in painting!
Silas and his work of art.
Shaylee with her picture - and then a closeup of her.

No comments: