Sending out some beautiful flowers....


to my mother....

I love you so very much MOM! Thanks for being such a caring and wonderful mother! I thank God above for blessing me with you as my mother! I have learned so much from you, and your loving advice helps me daily as I strive to be a good mother to my kids.
I love you so very much MOM! Thanks for being such a caring and wonderful mother! I thank God above for blessing me with you as my mother! I have learned so much from you, and your loving advice helps me daily as I strive to be a good mother to my kids.
And especially on Mother's Day, we honor the memory of Jeremy's mom, Willie. She was such an awesome mother - with a passion for raising up Godly children. Here is Willie - holding Jeremy when he was a baby. We miss her dearly -not just today, but everyday!

No comments:
Post a Comment