We were really hoping to see a great big sign saying WELCOME TO LIECHTENSTEIN - however there was none...at least not on the road we were on. I took a picture of the sign for our exit to Schaan which has the Liechtenstein symbol (FL) on it...proof we were actually there....We also took a picture by a map of Liechtenstein...I'm pointing to the little country.
Liechtenstein
Friday, May 1st, 2009. Today was a holiday in Germany and so Jeremy had the day off of work and the kids also had off from school. We decided that we were going to take a road trip to the little country of Liechtenstein - which is sandwhiched between Switzerland and Austria. We had a beautiful drive through Switzerland to get to Liechtenstein. I absolutely LOVE the mountains! We also saw more Swiss cows and fields of the bright yellow rapeseed.


We were really hoping to see a great big sign saying WELCOME TO LIECHTENSTEIN - however there was none...at least not on the road we were on. I took a picture of the sign for our exit to Schaan which has the Liechtenstein symbol (FL) on it...proof we were actually there....We also took a picture by a map of Liechtenstein...I'm pointing to the little country.
We were really hoping to see a great big sign saying WELCOME TO LIECHTENSTEIN - however there was none...at least not on the road we were on. I took a picture of the sign for our exit to Schaan which has the Liechtenstein symbol (FL) on it...proof we were actually there....We also took a picture by a map of Liechtenstein...I'm pointing to the little country.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment