I can hardly believe our little baby is TWO! Wow, the time has flown by. Silas is ALL BOY! And definately going to enjoy being TWO! He is so full of energy, he not only keeps his mother on her toes (as he seems to be attracted to sharp objects when I'm not looking) but he keeps all of us smiling with his funny gestures and personality. We are so thankful that God gave Silas to us - what a gift he is to our family. We love him dearly and treasure him and all the joy he brings to us.
Today, Silas wasn't really sure what to think when we all kept saying "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to him. I also kept asking him "Silas, how old are you?" And then showing him 2 fingers....and I kept saying "Silas is two." By the end of the day he was attempting to hold up 2 fingers...but he hasn't quite got it figured out yet. Silas was excited to see his cake...mostly because I think he wanted to EAT it. This afternoon I just took his picture with it and then put it away until all 6 of us were home to celebrate together. We had a little party at about 7:30 this evening. I'm sure when Silas gets a little older he won't be able to wait ALL DAY for presents and cake and icecream!
Silas with his cake earlier this afternoon - and a picture of just the cake! I had fun decorating Silas's cake - and Shaylee had fun licking off all the spoons...after I was done using them of course!!
Singing 'Happy Birthday' to Silas - and Silas blowing out the candles! Great job! Silas loves to blow bubbles - so I think that is how he got so good - he just blew those 2 candles out on the first try!
The traditional birthday picture - with cake and presents....and opening those presents....with the help of some very anxious siblings! I think they were more excited than he was!
No comments:
Post a Comment