Burg Lichtenstein

Our second stop was Burg Lichtenstein (basically means "light stone" in German). I have been wanting to visit this castle since we moved to Germany. Why this particular castle?? Because my uncle, Dan Gronseth, drew a picture of this castle, and gave me a print. It was a very neat castle - perched up on a cliff. I do wonder how they built these things!!!! Fortunately we could drive up to this one - not so many steps here.


What a view into the valley below.

1 comment:

Arizona Gronseths said...

I'm sure it looks better in person! I love trying to keep up with your adventures. If you ever think you are putting up too many photos, think again - you do a great job with the histories, photos, kids, Jer. I hope once you are back stateside for good you can include Arizona in your travels.