Mischief Maker

Silas is our little mischief maker lately. He seems to be getting into all sorts of stuff. Today he opened the cupboard door and found where I keep the juice boxes. To be honest, I saw him in the cupboard but didn't think he'd be able to get into any trouble. I was wrong! He proceeded to take out a juice box from the plastic wrapping, get the straw off the back, and poke the straw into the hole where the juice comes out. He's one smart kid - he has seen the other kids do it and he knew the process. He made a bit of a mess with juice squeezed all over himself and the floor by the time I realized he actually got one open! And like any good mother - I let him have his drink, and got the camera to capture the moment!

Here is another place he likes to play lately...little climber he is.

Today Silas also figured out how to stand up by himself in the middle of the floor. He was being so silly. He'd stand up, walk a few steps, go down, then crawl around in a circle and then try again. He was pretty proud of himself because he kept doing it over and over again. I think we will have a walker on our hands shortly!

1 comment:

The Josh Hill Family..... said...

Hey- Thanks for your comment on Julia's picture. It looks like Silas wants to be like the big kids, too! Enjoy the one year old stage, even though he is mischievious! Noelle is really fun right now. She is so curious and army crawling everywhere. She chased a balloon around the table this morning- we were all laughing.
Love you!