First of September - First Day of School

Today was the first day of school for Shane and Sydney. Shaylee actually started last week at the German Kindergarten - but wanted her picture taken again today too.
All excited and ready to go! They were up at 7 and out the door at 10 to 8! Let's hope we can keep this smooth routine going!


Sydney and Shane in their new classrooms at school! Shane with his buds. I think seeing his friends again was the main reason he was ready to get back to school.
Sydney had a wonderful 1st day. She was so excited to go to a new school and be like the big kids. She said "mommy, today was a wonderful day."

2 comments:

Life of the Lorenzens said...

I'm so glad you're kids are adapted and loving school. How comforting as a mom! I suppose things are a bit quieter around your house now! Have a great day :o)

Becky Bartlett said...

Hi, Kimber!
I just stumbled on your blog through my sister's friend's site... fun to see pictures of your beautiful family. Looks like you've had some great adventures lately!! glad the first day of school went so well.