Since I'm on the topic of sweetness - I just had to post this photo I took of Silas and Shelby at Shane's basketball game yesterday....they were both coloring in the same book and fortunately Shelby wasn't coloring on Silas' page (otherwise this wouldn't have been a sweet photo - let me tell you- as he can get pretty upset about a ruined picture due to his sister's scribbles!) I love to see them sharing and playing nicely together.
Sweetness
Since I'm on the topic of sweetness - I just had to post this photo I took of Silas and Shelby at Shane's basketball game yesterday....they were both coloring in the same book and fortunately Shelby wasn't coloring on Silas' page (otherwise this wouldn't have been a sweet photo - let me tell you- as he can get pretty upset about a ruined picture due to his sister's scribbles!) I love to see them sharing and playing nicely together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment