Shelby, Shelby, Shelby

I just can't get enough of her cheesey smile....which is often followed by her contagious laugh!


She is an absolute doll and I just can't get enough of her. She lights up my life!


Every night (and nap time too) she sleeps in her sleepsack. We got it as a baby gift and I (or should I say SHE) absolutely LOVES it. She cuddles right in, and most nights she even pulls her arms inside and suggles in warm and cozy. It is made of fleece and keeps her extra warm. She goes right to bed without a fuss. Lately she blows kisses and waves bye-bye when we put her to bed (or down for a nap). Did I mention how utterly SWEET she is!


Shelby, Shelby, Shelby....love, love, love you!


As for other things she is doing at 21 months....I was going to write a bunch down here...but I decided that since right now it is another gorgeous day (like 40 degrees in February - this is just crazy awesome weather) I really need to go for a nice walk....so I'll bundle up my sweet-pea and take her for a stroll and then maybe I'll come back and write more about what else she's up to (so I don't forget this stage). But for now I think I've done enough updating for today....till next time...hopefully it will be before March:)

No comments: