Yesterday for breakfast I made these sugary sweet muffins from The Pioneer Woman Cooks cookbook I picked up at the library on Friday. I ran (actually drove) to the library on Friday afternoon to get the kids a few more books for the weekend (and mostly for some DVDs) to keep them occupied while I painted in the basement (yes, that's one of the things that has been consuming me in January). I was checking out the books and DVDs when I saw this cookbook setting out and just decided on checking it out too...oh my, WONDERFUL!!! It's amazing I got any painting accomplished Friday night as I had my nose in a cookbook....I'm not sure that I really want to return this cookbook to the library, since there are sooo many recipes I want to try....but thats a topic for another time...
Anyway - lets get back to the sugary sweetness of my daughter covered in SUGAR!
No comments:
Post a Comment