Fabulous Fall

Last weekend we had some fabulous fall days. We spent some time outdoors and went to a local park and walked in the woods. The colors of the changing leaves were so vibrant...I wish the pictures would have shown it better.
There are two big oak trees by the park. The leaves were such a beautiful red - however they seem a bit duller in the photos. Silas having fun on the slide. He is getting so big - he could climb up the rope with no problem. He was so cute with an "I did it, phew!"
Then we continued on for a walk in the woods...
Of course a walk in the woods wouldn't be complete without a walking stick. And daddy just happened to bring along his Leatherman, so he did a little whittling as well.
Shane - looking quite serious. The yellow leaves in the background really made this photo a strange color. Shane took this nice one of Jer and I.
Don't worry - most of our walk wasn't serious - more on the CRAZY side!

We really are a bit strange...
Fun - Fabulous - Fall!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great leaping pics. you almost look photo shopped in.

The Josh Hill Family..... said...

I'm glad to see that you act weird around your kids too!! :)