Then we did a little shopping and I came home with some new boots! And last, but not least, my lovely sister cut and colored my hair! I so needed it! I feel like a totally new person, which when you are getting a year older, the best birthday present is anything to make you feel younger! Although when I go blonde, my sister and I look nothing alike...maybe there are some similarities in there somewhere?!? Love you sis- thanks for spending my birthday with me and making it EXTRA SPECIAL!
Extra Special Birthday
This year my birthday was extra special since I got to spend it with my sister! I'm so glad she came to visit and just happened to be here over my birthday. We spent the morning in Schwetzingen and went for cake and coffee at Cafe Leisinger. YUM! I do think Shaylee has her eye on my cake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment