Shelby is 6 months old now (soon to be seven since it took me so long to post this). She brings such joy to our lives. She is usually full of smiles and her whole face lights up when you talk to her. She enjoys being in her exersaucer and likes to pick up her toys and bring them to her mouth. She has a high-pitched screech - I really think she likes to hear herself "talk". She is usually good as gold (just ask my sister). She hardly ever makes a fuss. Shelby is rolling over more and more. Now when I lay her down at night on her back, she is usually rolled over on her tummy come morning. She isn't sleeping through the night (but that is probably more mommy's fault then her own) since if she makes a peep I go and get her. But she nurses and then goes right back to sleep. We've recently started a bit of Milchbrei (rice cereal) in the evenings. She isn't too fond of it yet, but I'm sure its just a matter of time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment