Unfortunately I can never seem to upload my videos to the blog....so you will just have to image you can hear them playing and singing!
Jam Session
Shane and Jeremy recently performed together at Shane's school. The school hosted a fun evening where kids who were learning how to play an instrument or had another talent could perform for their peers. Since Shane started taking guitar lessons last year - he was encouraged to perform. Jeremy and Shane often play at home together - so they decided to do a song together. The song they chose was "Pride" by U2. Shane played guitar while Jeremy played guitar and also sang. They did GREAT! It was neat seeing them on stage together.

Unfortunately I can never seem to upload my videos to the blog....so you will just have to image you can hear them playing and singing!
Unfortunately I can never seem to upload my videos to the blog....so you will just have to image you can hear them playing and singing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it! Love Shanes expression on his face. He seems to be so proud of himself AND his Daddy. And I bet there was one proud Mommmy sitting in the audience listening ;) Miss You
Post a Comment