Baby Update - 38 weeks

Monday - April 26, 2010. I had yet another Dr. apt this morning. Heart monitoring of the baby continues to go well. I also had another brief ultrasound which showed that the baby continues to grow. She has gained another 200-300 grams since my last ultrasound a bit over a week ago. So with 2 weeks to go - she could possible gain another 600 grams which would be awesome! She is still a little pip-squeak (as I'm calling her) but now she has reached over the 2.5 kilo mark (5.5 lbs) and this is good news! I also have been given permission to add in a bit more activity again. I can now go for walks (to pick Shaylee and Silas up from Kindergarten) and do some other things that I was restricted from doing before. No worries - I don't plan on overdoing it at all as still must take care of myself and rest when needed!

Thanks for all of your prayers and support. God is good!

No comments: