About 2 weeks ago we were given the "gift" of a Rice Box. Basically it is a plastic tote with lid, that is filled with rice (and noodles) and some small trucks and containers for shoveling or pouring. The rice box is a ton of fun. The kids have been having a blast with it. Unfortunately the downside of the rice box is that when the kids are playing "unsupervised" the rice seems to end up everywhere but inside the rice box where it belongs. Which then leaves a bit of work (sweeping) for me (after the kids have tried their best to clean it up). But even with the extra sweeping I'm doing - the fun the kids are having is worth it! Thanks Ochsners - we think of you every time the lid opens...which is often!

All 4 kids playing neatly together....

Silas is the main culprit when it comes to playing "outside" the box!
1 comment:
This is an awesome idea! I may have to create one of my own as soon as I have a new house with hardwood floors & tile vs. carpet. I'm a little nervous considering Emily's track record with her sandbox, though. ;o)
Post a Comment