Another post on Spain....

I know that some of you might be a bit tired of seeing more pictures of our Spain vacation....but this blog is a scrapbook of sorts for me and I have it printed every-so-often into a book...so I wanted to include these photos as well....it has just taken me over a week to get them posted!

On Friday, May 22, 2009 we once again headed down to the beach - however it was a bit windy and therefore a bit cold. We decided to head back to the house where there was less wind and let the kids swim in the pool. We spent the rest of morning hanging out by the pool. It was nice and relaxing. I also spent some time packing up our stuff - as this evening we were heading back home. In the afternoon we decided to drive around a bit and explore a few more places. We found a secluded little beach called Platja Fonda. It was rocky vs sandy...but the kids enjoyed climbing on the rocks and we got a few more neat pictures.















Silas showing us a rock he found....notice the different colors in the rocks....too neat.
Pictures of the kids...














I love these next pictures....we had taken SOOOO many pictures on this vacation...and in the first picture Jeremy is messing around acting like a professional photographer as we are getting ready to take a picture of the Dickson family. They were laughing - and it was great to see the uncut version....and then the family pose... Thanks so much Mark and Lisa and family - for a wonderful vacation together! We've made a ton of great memories!

3 comments:

Joni said...

ok jer... what are you saying about professional photographers!?

Joni said...

ok jer... what are you saying about professional photographers!?

Life of the Lorenzens said...

What program/web site do you use to print your blog? I saw an advertisement for one the other day but didn't have time to really investigate. I'd love to get mine printed at some point.

P.S. Love all the travel pictures--it's like a constant European vacation from my desk chair! ;o)