This past weekend was a holiday weekend in Germany. The holiday was on Monday, June 1st. Therefore we decided to take a little weekend trip to Switzerland on Saturday and Sunday, May 30th and 31st. Then we'd have Monday (the actual holiday) to relax at home. We headed to Lake Geneva. Another beautiful place. Our first stop was Chateau de Chillon, a castle right on the lake with gorgeous views.


Silas even found a few pigeons to chase - he gets soooo excited! It was fun watching him. Can you even find the pigeon in the picture? It blends in well with the gray bricks.
Don't worry - I have a ton more pictures of our weekend - and plan to post more - but thought I'd at least get these up tonight....stay tuned for more over this week when I find the time. Shaylee is off of school this whole week - so I'll be staying busy with her during the day....so not sure when I'll find the time...probably late at night, like I am now!
No comments:
Post a Comment