Scrapping!
Sunday - November 30, 2008. Today I pulled out my scrapbooking stuff. It has been about a year since I last had it out. Each year I take all the Christmas pictures I have received and put them into a book. Then each Christmas I set the book out and we enjoy looking through it and seeing all the pictures of our friends and family. It is great to see how everyone has changed over the years. We also reminise about the fun times we've had with the individuals in the pictures at different stages in our lives. The kids really enjoy this too - especially when they see familiar faces they haven't seen in awhile. Today I got all of 2007's pictures into the book! It may be 11:30pm - but I got it finished and had fun doing it. Now if I could only keep my scrapping stuff out and catch up on the books for the kids....I haven't even started a book for Silas, so that givew you an idea of just how far behind I am!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment