I let Shaylee open a few of her gifts before breakfast. She was so excited! Here are a few pictures of Shaylee with her gifts - and opening them!!!!
We thank God in heaven above for giving us Shaylee - she is such a blessing to our family! We love you Shaylee - Happy Birthday!!!!!
Below is an email message that Grandma Bleeker sent to Shaylee for her birthday. I read this to Shaylee this morning. It so fittingly describes Shaylee and I wanted to share it with you all. Thanks Grandma - we love you!
Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Shaylee, Happy Birthday to you! Wow you are 4 years old! You have beautiful blond hair, and a smile that steals everyones heart. You have a twinkle in your eye that makes everyone wonder what you have been up to. I am so proud of all you are learning in school and at home with mommy and daddy. I love the German words and songs you can sing, and I love that you can say the 23 Psalm from the Bible! God has made you a very special little girl and I pray that you will grow to love Him more and more each year. " Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right , whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-- if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things. " Philippians 4:8 May God Bless you on this your 4th birthday! Love, Grandma Bleeker
No comments:
Post a Comment