Loose Tooth Update
Tuesday, November 4 - This morning as I'm trying to get all the kids out the door - Shane says to me "mom" and I turn around and say "what" - and to my surprise he shows me his tooth! It finally fell out - right before school! While getting his shoes on he had been messing around with it - and out it came. So of course I had to take a few pictures right then and there! Whats a few more minutes when we are already running late! So here he is minus a tooth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Shane!
This is your friend Adam. My hat is falling apart because I wear it so much. Thank you for giving it to me. You look different without all of your front teeth.
It looks like there are lots of birthdays in your family this month. It's my dad's birthday today (the 17th) so we are going to eat at Pizza Ranch for supper. Wrestling starts tonight, so we are going to try to eat early so I don't get a stomach ache from having to run at practice.
I hope I get to see you when you get back at Christmas. or...at least when you come back in the summer. It was really fun to see you last summer.
Have a good winter. It hasn't started to snow very much here yet. (We don't have mountains, though, as you know!)
I'll see you in 3 years
Your friend Adam!
Post a Comment