We also had a deal with Shane that he didn't have to get his hair cut until we moved back to the US. Well - his day finally arrived this week. Yesterday we again went down to see my sister - and it was Shane's turn to get his locks cut off. He didn't have 10 inches to donate - but close (ha!) I think he was a bit sick of all the comments on his long hair - he was finally ready to have it cut off. Just when his mom was starting to like it long!
Before.....

During....

And after!!!!!

He looks awesome with his new cut - I can hardly recognize him though....who is that kid???
1 comment:
There is the little boy face that I recognize!! It looks very nice shorter, Caden is still wanting his longer...maybe Shane's pictures will change his mind!
Post a Comment