Playing Dress Up

While at my folks yesterday - the girls and I went up into my old room and pulled out my wedding dress, and some other fancy dresses to try on. Shaylee was excited to try on my wedding dress - isn't she sweet! She did however tell me that she liked aunt Kerri's wedding dress better (it resembles Kate's dress a bit more than mine) and hoped that someday aunt Kerri would let her wear her dress. I'm not sure if in say 20 years Shaylee will still be excited to wear our old dresses...time will tell. Sydney also liked this red/black dress that my sister wore back in her Western Chamber Singers days. They look pretty cute together...I remember dresses up with my sister way back when too...fun times!

Sydney also tried on my old cheer leading uniform - now if that doesn't take me back....

I also put on my wedding dress - after 14 years - it still fits - and I'd marry Jer all over again! The girls were loving it that mommy was playing dress up with them too!

No comments: