Silas is at such a fun age right now. I should be keeping a list of all the cute things he says (or the not so cute things) of late. My favorite is when he wants my attention he says "Mom, I need to tell you something." And then he will proceed to tell me whatever, or ask me a question, or state a fact etc... It is hard to believe that just a year ago he was hardly saying anything at all. Now he talks in both English and German. He's my sweet little guy - and I cherish the moments when he gives me hugs and kisses and says "I love you mom."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He has always been such a sweet and loving little man. I can´t wait to really hear him talk :) We left Germany when he was still in his quiet days... All he said was MOM in his deep voice. Sometimes, still up to today, Stella will try to say it ,the way Silas did and she´ll say: remember little Silas..... sniff
Miss you
Post a Comment