Tuesday Morning Coffee

A little over a month ago (I can hardly believe its been that long ago already) my good friend Verena was back in Germany for her brother's wedding. She was here for 3 weeks and I was fortunate enough to get to see her 3 different times during her short time here. You see, Verena and I use to get together for coffee every Tuesday morning (for almost a year). We started shortly after her son Lucien was born. We'd get together and just talk, drink coffee, and watch Silas interact with baby Lucien...oh how time flies! Lucien is no longer a baby - and now we were watching him interact with baby Shelby! I treasured those Tuesday morning coffee times with Verena and I'm so glad we could just pick up right where we left off when she was back here visiting. I can't wait til we move back to the US and I can visit her in Louisianna and have her come up and visit the Midwest! She is a true friend for life - hugs and kisses to you and yours Verena!!
Trying to get 4 kids to look at the camera and smile...
Verena and Shelby
I found this old picture I had taken of Lucien when Verena and I first started getting together...boy how he's grown!


And I also found this one of Silas (2) and Stella (3) - Stella has grown up so much in the past months as well!
Thanks for taking the time to see us when you were here - we miss spending time with you!!!

1 comment:

Verena said...

aww girlie, you just made me cry. Thanks for your kind words and your friendship. I miss you so much!!!! PSSS and the funny thing is my next post is waiting in the pipeline to be posted, is called meeting Shelby!!!
We must be soulmates somehow!!!