Sneak Peak

Here is a sneak peak of the preparations for Shaylee's birthday party. She has been SOOO excited about her party....counting down the days. Her actual birthday isn't until next week, but it worked out better to have her party this weekend - now she gets to have fun twice over, today and on her actual birthday as well - lucky girl!

First things first - we got that room spic and span! Not sure how long it will stay this way -but I'll enjoy it while it lasts.
Shaylee wanted a unicorn themed party. So in preparation for one of the games - I drew a unicorn and colored and glittered it...now for the girls to pin the horn on the unicorn.
I also set the table in preparation for a little snack (kids are always hungry when they come home from school) and with unicorn pictures for the girls to color.

And of course - Shaylee's unicorn cake.

3 comments:

Fay Renee said...

Hello birthday girl. Wow, you girls did a good job cleaning your room. It looks so nice. How did your party go? I loved the unicorn theme. Your Mommy does a fabulous job at making each and every birthday really special. Have a wonderful birthday week, and Grandpa & I will try to skype you on Thursday!

Life of the Lorenzens said...

Very impressive clean room! Emily's lasted 2 days. It is now littered with board puzzles since all the jigsaw puzzles are sequestered in the attic. :op

Super cute party, too! I don't think I will ever get to that level of cake-making.

The Josh Hill Family..... said...

What an awesome Mommy you are!! I love you!