Time keeps flying by and Shelby is already 5 months old! And at the rate I'm getting this blog updated - she will soon be 6 months. She has been sick the past few weeks and I had her in to the doctor twice. She ended up having Bronchitis and had to have breathing treatments periodically throughout the day for 2 weeks. Fortunately she didn't seem to mind the treatments, and if I was lucky she'd sleep right through some of them (see photo). I'm glad to report she is finally over her coughing and appeared to be back to normal health for about 4 days...but now seems to be coming down with more cold symptoms again!
At one of the appointments the doctor did her normal checkup (all except the shots). She weighs 5650 grams (12.5 lbs) and is 61 centimeters long (24 inches). She is growing - but is still on the lower end of the percentiles.
No comments:
Post a Comment