Shane's 4th grade class participated in a festive family project called The Great Pumpkin Disguise. Basically each child had to take a pumpkin of their choice and disguise it. We worked together as a family and disguised our pumpkin to look like a snail. I thought Slimy turned out really great!
The other 4th graders did an awesome job disguising their pumpkins. There are some really creative kids in Shane's class!
A box of apples, a hamburger happy meal (complete with ketchup and mustard), a penguin, jack-in-the-box, Betty Boop, witch, bird...
lamp (pumpkin was the lightbulb), snail, elephant, octopus, another penguin, M&M guy...

disco guy, puffy haired dud, and a ball and chain.
disco guy, puffy haired dud, and a ball and chain.
Aren't they GREAT!!! It was a really fun project. The 3rd and 5th graders voted for the best pumpkin in the categories of Best Disguised, Most Creative, Most Original, Scariest, Funniest, and Cutest....who would you vote for??
2 comments:
What a fun project! I love this idea. Thanks for the pictures.
The penguins would get my vote for cute, but the snail is the more creative and best disguised! Great work!! I love this idea, I might have to use it if I get back into teaching :)
Post a Comment