Back to School - August 2010

The kids started school again last week (the day after we got back from the US)! They were actually so excited to start (or at least see friends again) that they got right up that morning without any problems. It is a bit hard for me to believe that Shane is in Class 4, Sydney in Class 2, Shaylee in Early Primary 2 (which is the same as American Kindergarten) and Silas in German Kindergarten. I'm so glad I have little Shelby at home with me yet!

Here are the kids on their first day

Shane

Sydney

Shaylee

All 3 ready to head out the door!
Silas actually went back to Kindergarten on Monday, but due to his crying and insisting that he was NOT going to Kindergarten while I was carrying him out the door - I have not yet gotten a picture of him with his backpack and gear. He has cried both mornings this week at drop off - but according to the teachers, only for about 10 minutes and then he is just fine. He is all smiles and acting like he owns the place when I come to pick him up.

No comments: