SNOW

This morning (Saturday, March 6, 2010) we woke up to SNOW! The past few weeks it has been warming up and we've been enjoying the Springlike weather here in Germany. Shaylee took a photo of the Shane and Silas in the backyard earlier this week. We awoke this morning to the backyard looking completely different!


Shane was sent out to shovel the front walk and driveway...we got more than just a little dusting.
Silas and Shaylee both bundled up and headed out to play in the snow. Shaylee started making a snowman.
I tried to capture the huge snowflakes that were coming down at this point..but its hard to see them. Shaylee and Silas with their snowman.

After awhile Sydney and I also went outside and helped make a family of snowmen.
I posted both of these photos because you have to check out Silas - he is being Silly (as usual) and sticking his tongue out...I couldn't help but laughing at him!
Our family of 6 snowmen - Daddy missed being in the photo since he was taking it. As I post this our snowmen have already melted a bit, some have lost their heads. The sun came out a bit earlier and I really thought all our snow would be gone by this afternoon. However now it is snowing again.

No comments: