This past week we had a few days of gorgeous weather. Wednesday and Thursday I walked to pick up Shaylee from Kindergarten and brought the roller blades along for her. She has really improved lately - and was so proud to "show off" her skills. This week I also picked up a second pair of roller blades - so now both girls can go at the same time and not have to take turns.

Friday afternoon was beautiful and a certain guy was home early from work!!! We took the kids out for icecream and enjoyed the warmth of the sunshine! Later, we sat outside and the kids had a blast playing out front. It is amazing how weather can have such an effect on ones mood! The girls even convinced daddy to pull out a pair of blades - and away they all went!

Silas working on his tractor (I know it isn't green or red - we got it free from the neighbors). And also pushing his bubble lawn mower (thanks Mike and Shawna). I see hours of more fun with that little mower this summer....now I need to stock up on bubbles!
Shaylee and Sydney on their roller blades!
Friday afternoon was beautiful and a certain guy was home early from work!!! We took the kids out for icecream and enjoyed the warmth of the sunshine! Later, we sat outside and the kids had a blast playing out front. It is amazing how weather can have such an effect on ones mood! The girls even convinced daddy to pull out a pair of blades - and away they all went!
Silas working on his tractor (I know it isn't green or red - we got it free from the neighbors). And also pushing his bubble lawn mower (thanks Mike and Shawna). I see hours of more fun with that little mower this summer....now I need to stock up on bubbles!
Shaylee took these two photos of Silas and me and the baby belly.

No comments:
Post a Comment