Silas (being almost 2) has such a personality lately. He just makes me laugh so often. This morning I tried to capture a few of his silly/cute faces. It was fun just playing around with him. I even managed to get one of the two of us...he is such a sweetie (at least his mommy thinks so most of the time).
Silas, Silas, Silas
Silas is getting front and center stage on this post. I recently got out the clippers and gave Silas a haircut. As you can see in the photo he had some wild hair there for awhile! Cutting his hair wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. I should have waited until Jer got home because then we could have worked on it together - one to hold his head still and the other to cut. Instead I was trying to have Shaylee distract him while I trimmed....we got it done and in the end I don't think I did too bad of a job - however I sure prefer to take him to my sister! For a few days after every time I looked at him I would see a few long strands yet - so I'd get out the scissors and snip away a bit more. I think I finally have it looking pretty good now. Shane is up next!

Silas (being almost 2) has such a personality lately. He just makes me laugh so often. This morning I tried to capture a few of his silly/cute faces. It was fun just playing around with him. I even managed to get one of the two of us...he is such a sweetie (at least his mommy thinks so most of the time).



Silas (being almost 2) has such a personality lately. He just makes me laugh so often. This morning I tried to capture a few of his silly/cute faces. It was fun just playing around with him. I even managed to get one of the two of us...he is such a sweetie (at least his mommy thinks so most of the time).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That little boy will break many girls' hearts some day! :o)
Post a Comment